Thursday, October 21, 2010

Entrecard Review

Entrecard: My Definitions

What is Entrecard?
--In my personal opinion, Entrecard is a site which you join to draw more traffic into your blog. Entrecard is a must for people with blogs.

What are the Pros of Entrecard?
- Traffic without cost
- Friends internationally
- Fun and enjoyment with gain
- Advertising for free (except, you have to pay through EC, of course)

What are the Cons of Entrecard?
- Nothing I can think of.

What are the Requirements of Entrecard?
- All they ask of you is to write often.

To prove my point farther, Entrecard is holding a contest to earn 5,000 credits free. What's the catch? Write a review for them. Simple right? Convinced yet? If you want to join, here are the contest details: http://entrecard.com/blog/?p=1593

Join Entrecard and Have more traffic for free!
I, myself, am waiting to post 5 posts before linking this blog to my Entrecard profile.
Entrecard is truly a must place for bloggers everywhere.

3 comments:

  1. Nice post KlayeBlayk

    let me know when this blog is linked to EC and i will add it to my daily droplist :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Steve: Thank you, hehehe. I'll do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing!!! I will do it for my blog.

    ReplyDelete